35mm Diameter Pole (without rings)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Our wooden poles come in 35mm, 50mm, 60mm & 76mm diameter poles. You can have rings on the poles, or you could have an inserted track, so that the curtains pull with cords.
Generally the 50mm pole is the most popular choice, and then 60mm is for larger scale decorating, ideally suited for rooms with higher ceilings.
You can also have double poles, so you can hang a sheer on the rear pole, and a working curtain on the front pole. The 35mm is normally used as the rear pole, and then you can have a 50mm or 60mm in the front. But you can if you wish, have a 50mm as the rear and front, or the same with a 60mm pole.
Poles over 2.3 meters need a centre bracket, and we can offer poles in one piece of up to 4m, though there are restriction at times with sending with a courier, depending on your location. Otherwise we will send the pole out in two pieces, the centre bracket will cover the join.
When deciding on brackets, we recommend either the Classic metal Brackets, or the BTK05 Scallop Bracket. The metal brackets are brass, but can be plated in any finishes. The Scallop brackets are finished the same as the pole, or to your choosing.
- Select your finial and finish, and the quantity you require (finials are sold individually).
- Select the pole size you need, with or without rings.
- Select the brackets you require.
- If you are uncertain how to order, do contact us and we can do it for you.